Why is recording blocked on some web pages when I use the Vidbeyond Chrome extension?
You may find that when you open the Vidbeyond browser extension, you cannot screen record. Commonly, this happens whenever you open a new browser tab.
This is because web browsers (like Google Chrome) block recording on some views within your browser, like opening a new tab. Recording is blocked because:
- The view is not an actual webpage (e.g., the “new tab” page).
- The view contains information that the browser does not want you to record easily (e.g., your browser settings).
How to solve the problem?
You need to start from a webpage that allows you to record.
Step 1: Go to a different webpage (for example, enter vidbeyond.com into the address bar).
Step 2: Open the browser extension again to record a video.
- How to record your screen with camera
- How to record your screen
- How to record with your camera
- How to move your camera bubble and change its size
- How to use the pen tool while recording your screen
- How to add texts while recording your screen
- How to draw arrows while recording your screen
- Using cursor settings to click on the screen during the recording
- How to mirror your camera input before recording a video
- How to hide your recording controls