How to record your screen
You can record your screen directly on the Vidbeyond website. Firstly, go to your workspace/project. Then, select “+New” at the top of the main menu and choose the “Record” button.
Click on the “Screen” option to start recording your desktop.
How to record your screen on the Vidbeyond browser extension
If you choose to record Desktop, the browser will prompt you to select which part of your screen you want to share in the recording.
Step 1: From the extension, select “Desktop”, select the options you want, then select “Start Recording”.
Step 2: In the window that appears called “Choose what to share”, select the part of your screen that you want to capture in the recording:
- Your entire screen (if you have multiple screens, select one).
- An application window (focus on an application or an entire browser window).
- A specific browser tab.
Step 3: Click on the specific screen, application, or tab that you want to record.
Step 4: Click “Share” to start recording.
Step 5: Once you finish recording, click pause on the toolbar, then select the check icon to continue the process.
Step 6: After that, a new window will pop up. You can choose to export the video file to “MP4” or “WEBM”. Besides, you can use the “Trim video” feature to remove a part at the end of your video. You also can cut out a part of the video by using the “Remove part of the video”. Finally, choose to download the video to your computer or upload it to your Vidbeyond library.
Note: many devices/browsers also allow you to Share audio as part of your recording. Learn more about how to capture internal system or browser audio in your video.
- How to record your screen with camera
- How to record with your camera
- How to move your camera bubble and change its size
- How to use the pen tool while recording your screen
- How to add texts while recording your screen
- How to draw arrows while recording your screen
- Using cursor settings to click on the screen during the recording
- How to mirror your camera input before recording a video
- How to hide your recording controls
- Why is recording blocked on some web pages when I use the Vidbeyond Chrome extension?