How to record with your camera
You can screen record directly on the Vidbeyond website. Firstly, go to your workspace/project. Then, select “+New” at the top of the main menu and choose the “Record” button.
Then, choose the “Camera” option to start recording with your camera.
How to record with your camera on the Vidbeyond browser extension
Selecting Camera mode allows you to record only you with your computer’s webcam.
Step 1: To start the recording, click on the Vidbeyond logo on the right of the toolbar. Then, select “Camera only” from the extension, select the options you want, then select “Start Recording”.
Step 2: Once you finish recording, click pause on the toolbar, then select the check icon to continue the process.
Step 3: After that, a new window will pop up. You can choose to export the video file to “MP4” or “WEBM”. Besides, you can use the “Trim video” feature to remove a part at the end of your video. You also can cut out a part of the video by using the “Remove part of the video”. Finally, choose to download the video to your computer or upload it to your Vidbeyond library.
- How to record your screen with camera
- How to record your screen
- How to move your camera bubble and change its size
- How to use the pen tool while recording your screen
- How to add texts while recording your screen
- How to draw arrows while recording your screen
- Using cursor settings to click on the screen during the recording
- How to mirror your camera input before recording a video
- How to hide your recording controls
- Why is recording blocked on some web pages when I use the Vidbeyond Chrome extension?