How to move your camera bubble and change its size
Did you know that you can move or change the size of your camera bubble when recording your screen with Vidbeyond?
Expand the size of your camera bubble
Either before or during a screen recording, you can expand and collapse your camera bubble to change its size.
Move the mouse pointer to your camera bubble, then click the circles at the bottom of your camera bubble to either expand or collapse.
Expanding your camera bubble is ideal if you want to easily transition between sharing your screen and focusing attention on yourself as the presenter (for example, in an introduction or wrap-up to the video).
Move your camera bubble
Sometimes, your camera bubble might block a part of the screen that you want to show your viewers during the recording. You can move the camera bubble by clicking and dragging it around.
- How to record your screen with camera
- How to record your screen
- How to record with your camera
- How to use the pen tool while recording your screen
- How to add texts while recording your screen
- How to draw arrows while recording your screen
- Using cursor settings to click on the screen during the recording
- How to mirror your camera input before recording a video
- How to hide your recording controls
- Why is recording blocked on some web pages when I use the Vidbeyond Chrome extension?