How to draw arrows while recording your screen
You can use our built-in arrow tool to guide viewers through your recording and highlight important information on the screen.
Steps to draw arrows during screen recording:
Step 1: Open the Vidbeyond browser extension to start a new screen recording.
Step 2: Select the arrow icon from the recording controls at the bottom left on the screen.
Step 3: Adjust the color of the arrow that you want.
Now you can Click and drag on the screen to point anywhere within the browser window.
To delete the arrow, you just need to click on the trash icon.
- How to record your screen with camera
- How to record your screen
- How to record with your camera
- How to move your camera bubble and change its size
- How to use the pen tool while recording your screen
- How to add texts while recording your screen
- Using cursor settings to click on the screen during the recording
- How to mirror your camera input before recording a video
- How to hide your recording controls
- Why is recording blocked on some web pages when I use the Vidbeyond Chrome extension?