How to add texts while recording your screen
If you want to explain or guide viewers through your recordings, you can add texts directly to the screen during the recording with the Vidbeyond browser extension.
Steps to add texts during screen recording:
Step 1: Open the Vidbeyond browser extension to start a new screen recording.
Step 2: While recording, select the “T” icon from the recording controls at the bottom left of the screen to add texts.
Step 3: Adjust the color of the texts that you want.
Click where you want to put texts on the screen. Now you can type anything on the screen according to your needs.
To delete the texts, you just need to click on the trash icon.
- How to record your screen with camera
- How to record your screen
- How to record with your camera
- How to move your camera bubble and change its size
- How to use the pen tool while recording your screen
- How to draw arrows while recording your screen
- Using cursor settings to click on the screen during the recording
- How to mirror your camera input before recording a video
- How to hide your recording controls
- Why is recording blocked on some web pages when I use the Vidbeyond Chrome extension?